NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the Continental United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Eternity Jewelry Corp DBA Happy Jewelers (“COMPANY”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“YOU”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and YOU represent and warrant that YOU meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, YOU agree to accept the decisions of COMPANY as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted through Instagram and TikTok starting on January 26, 2023, 11:00 AM PST and ending February 10, 2023, 11:59 PM PST. Any entry received after February 10, 2023, 11:59 PM PST will not be eligible for the contest.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting entry on Instagram or TikTok. The entry must be a 15-30 second video feed post depicting YOUR happiest moments with original audio, and must be accompanied by the hashtag “#happylooksgoodonme”, and @happyjewelers must be tagged in the post. YOU must be following COMPANY (@happyjewelers) on the platform in which YOU submit your entry. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of COMPANY.
YOU may enter only once. YOU must provide the information requested. YOU may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple social media accounts, email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If YOU use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of COMPANY.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive One 14 Karat White Gold Engagement Ring with 3.00 Carat Oval Lab Created Diamond center stone and diamond hidden halo. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize awarded. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by COMPANY. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at COMPANY’S discretion. The prize is nonreturnable, nontransferable, and has no cash value. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for COMPANY to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by committee under the supervision of COMPANY’S Management. Winner will be chosen based on creativity and ingenuity of entry. Winner will be notified by direct message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. COMPANY shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT COMPANY‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by YOU: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), YOU understand and agree that COMPANY, anyone acting on behalf of COMPANY, and COMPANY’S licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, YOU represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, YOU will be disqualified at the sole discretion of COMPANY. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, YOU shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. YOU shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless COMPANY from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which COMPANY may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: COMPANY reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond COMPANY’S control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, COMPANY may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by COMPANY. COMPANY reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. COMPANY has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, COMPANY reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, YOU agree to release and hold harmless COMPANY and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, YOU agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Orange County, California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Happy Jewelers 1565 S Harbor Blvd, Fullerton, CA 92832, United States.
15. The Contest hosted by COMPANY is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram or TikTok.